[MISSION] Decoy - Decimal Destruction

9 Replies, 6852 Views
Changelogs

W1

- General bot count upped by a decent amount, these include:

- 54 total randomchoiced bots (from 42)

- 24 common Liberty soldiers (from 16)

- Doubled amount of Giant Cow Mangler Soldiers (from 2 to 4)

- Decreased the Minor League Scouts' waitbeforestarting time (again)

W2

- The former singular subwave has been split into 2 (commons first with the additional mainwave support of demoknights, afterwards giants being next  while soon to be accompanied by Support scatters)

- Removed 1 Rapid Fire Manmelter Pyro set

- Former Bat Scouts are now replaced by Slow fire scatterguns

W3

- Shuffled the Demoman and Mitten Heavy spawns so that the Demos would spawn first instead of the mittens

- Upped the Demoman count to 36 (from 18)

- Upped the Mitten Heavy count to 40 (from 30)

- Extra set of Giant Soldiers have been added (from 4 to 6), also have a MaxActive of 4 instead of 2.

- An extra tank has been added (for compensation, all tanks are 11,000 HP instead of the previous 12,500 HP)

W4

While not suggested, I've tweaked a bit of w4 due to the ending part feeling more or less dragged on from personal checking of the demo, and the common scouts began blending in with the Pyros before they were all dead. I'm attempting to test this out out of pure curiosity of pacing, however in the next judging session if there are any issues to be addressed regarding the wave I'm more than happy to revert the wave back to the original wavebar looked like. The current changes include:

- 2 extra Super Scout sets

- A WaitForAllDead on the Support Scouts once all Pyros on the field are dead

Attached Files
.pop   mvm_decoy_int_decimal_destruction.pop (Size: 16.54 KB / Downloads: 12)
[Image: yjlNbE5.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2022, 01:06 AM by Mo.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MISSION] Decoy - Decimal Destruction - by M1 - 02-25-2022, 11:10 PM
RE: [MISSION] Decoy - Decimal Destruction - by ✪ totally not Satori - 02-26-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: [MISSION] Decoy - Decimal Destruction - by M1 - 03-02-2022, 12:38 AM