Difficulty: Expert
Big Thanks to: M1, for doing the Vscript stuff
Version 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c8r7xef...sp=sharing
Hi ,we judged your mission.

Verdict: NO STRIKE (FIRST RUN)
Judges present: PDA Expert, Skin King, Averagegamer, Floro
Demo link: https://us-testing.moonlight.tf:27107/de...91.dem.zip

Overall:
Your waves lack focus, there's a lot going on at once; less robot variety is more focus towards specific threats.

Wave 1:
-Do not give scouts a rocket projectile override: if you want rockets, communicate that clearly by using soldier playermodels.
-Use regular pyros instead of firespreaders.

Wave 2:
-Make your gate tank a regular tank. 20k HP to go before A is a very different uptime ask than 20k to hatch.

Wave 3:
-Do not use soldier gatebot hats for Pyro commons, communicate what to expect from your robots with no ambiguity.

Wave 4:
-This is the point past the which your waves turn into a giant soup of robots without much focus. You need to go back on the drawing board on these waves. Focus your waves around key threats, synergies or demands from your players, rather than throwing everything you can all at once.

Wave 5:
-The steel gauntlets were too beefy, the subwave already had a tank that had a very substantial dps and uptime demand.
-Axe the shield medics, using them on commons, on a map with many chokepoints is simply asking the player to die, rather than counterplaying the medics.
-Use a bot head / cosmetic icon for your first boss, bison charged icon is too difficult to communicate in a single icon.

Wave 6:
-You should probably heavily delay or make the 2nd subwave waitforalldead, the way that the 2nd subwave basically makes it impossible to recover and the 1st subwave is probably punishing enough.
-You should take a look at how popper giant medics are used on valve missions. Avoiding the pop takes some amount of effort, these are never paired with large groups of very threatening robots like on your mission. Considering significantly toning down the common support, or nerfing them to regen.

Wave 7:
-Too many different giants, and too many giants overall.
-Having two bosses plus a tank plus strong common spam is too much multitasking. Rework your final subwave into something more focused.
Going to retire this mission in favor of making a better one, tried something different with this mission in particular (fucked around with WFAS among other things), didn't really turn out how I wanted it to. I did the changes and other things I noticed had issues but I just don't feel like its worth fixing the mission especially when I'm not enjoying working on it whatsoever (The judging was great I agree'd with practically everything, I simply just don't like this mission anymore and it feels like walking in quicksand to get it done).