[MISSION] Coldtown - Night Before Smissmas

17 Replies, 12385 Views
Judges present : Package Of Lies, randomguy, PDA Expert, eyes
Demo file download : https://us-testing.moonlight.tf:27107/de...07.dem.zip

No Strike from this session

Wave 1 :
This wave is perfectly fine for the most part, just make the Heavyweight champs support limited.
You should also slightly tone down the non-pocketed gauntlets at the first part, this should make it less taxing for non heavy teams.

Wave 2 :
Tone down support bot spawn rates.
Dwarf Heavy HP should definetly be lowered, idk how much they currently are but they should be lowered to like 60 or 100 hp due to their size.

Wave 3 :
Make the mittens use the valve mittens icon, there is no need for the icon that is currently being used. As the valve mitten icon does the job well enough.
Increase max active (2 to 4) on the Giant Soldier pair at the end.
Replace conch soldiers with regular soldiers in support, they can get very annoying at times which is too much trolling.

Note worthy comment :
Quote:randomguy : rest of it is pretty much ok but maybe tone down supports a bit (idk tho).

Wave 4 :

Judge comment that summarizes my feedback on this wave :
Quote:randomguy :  i think it felt fine, but maybe a giant should be added to the start to fill in the awkward space before the gscouts

Wave 5 :
Make the g heater use the valve heater icon, there is no need for this icon ok, valve's is good enough.
The finale of this wave is really weak, the commons aren't able to support the fairly weak(at this point) Giant Heater, especially since there isn't any burny stuff in the wave.
You could probably go and make the G Heater critboosted for some trolling as the template does not feature a vision range. However i suggest reworking the whole finale a bit. Maybe you could add an extra tank there?

Wave 6 :
This wave was once again mostly fine, the start dragged on a bit, you should increase the spawnrates of the Gmed pairs since they were the main cause.

Overall :
This mission needs a couple of changes but it is going in a good direction. Keep this up and it should be able to get in the next event.

[Image: hay_block_side.png]            crimbo

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MISSION] Coldtown - Night Before Smissmas - by PDA Expert - 02-12-2022, 11:25 PM