14 Replies, 10132 Views
NO STRIKE

Package - Scout
Average - Engie
Hellblade - Pyro
Creator - Soldier
Crosse - Demo
Mission: Fisherman Fury
By: Andrew (W1), Package (W2), Skin King (W3).

Demo: https://us-testing.moonlight.tf:27107/de...92.dem.zip

Notes:
Failed Wave 1 once. (Pushed)
Failed Wave 2 twice. (To scouts)

Wave 1:

First subwave: soldier commons were rather deadly for pyros. You can try making them easy skill?

Second subwave: Is fine

Third subwave: Make the deflector giants regular giants.

Optional: Reduce support common after like a few spawns since they don't really do much.
Optional: Maybe nerf the heavies damage atm because they like to spread out and gun at far ranges.

Wave 2:

Subwave 1 Optional:
Optinal: Maybe reduce the firerate but increase damage of the heavy cos of the knockback being really annoying for many classes.

Subwave 2:
Experiment with reducing the health of the rapidfire bowsman if u want to keep medic since the entire subwave has really heavy health. 4.2k health colonel barrage, 1.2k Rapidfire Bowman with quick uber meds. and Detontor pyros as commons.
The med picking was also quite brutal at this level since we had to focus on deadly giants and bulky sub-giants.

Subwave 3 optional:
Remove the support of the scouts so that the team can focus more on the heavy med combo.

Map Issue: Snipers were sitting at the front and not doing much

Wave 3:
"I don't like Captain Poot" -Creator

This wave overall is good but I feel like issues can only be sniffed out in actual judging.

Conclusion: Relatively descent mission however there are some things that I would want the mission makers to take note:

-Give more advantages to classes such as pyro.
-Support commons at the end of the waves didn't really accomplish much other than accompanying the already strong giants with the exception of Captain Poot.

But also consider that our team wasn't exactly the best but I believe that this mission is very close to being passable so keep up the good work!
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2022, 06:13 AM by Hellblade.)

Messages In This Thread
[MISSION] Havana - Fishermans Fury - by A+drew - 02-07-2022, 04:19 AM
RE: [MISSION] Havana - Fishermans Fury - by Hellblade - 02-10-2022, 06:12 AM
RE: [MISSION] Havana - Fishermans Fury - by M1 - 02-24-2022, 05:55 AM
RE: [MISSION] Havana - Fishermans Fury - by M1 - 03-11-2022, 02:22 AM
RE: [MISSION] Havana - Fishermans Fury - by M1 - 03-17-2022, 03:48 AM