[MISSION] Nox - Rusted Remnants

8 Replies, 6077 Views
Rusted Remnants V4
holy shit, a ciaran mission update after eternity!
this is a super late update but eh, whatever

Changelog:

Mission Support
- Added spies to waves 1, 3, and 6
- Added snipers to waves 4 and 7
Note: I added both spies and snipers at the same time in W6 and W7 but after testing this, it feels like it's better to have just one or the other in each wave. In the test I did where both were in W6/7, it was annoying as hell and unfun to deal with.

W1
- Turned Pyro wavespawn into a randomchoice wavespawn with a 1/3 chance for AlwaysFire Pyros.
- Added a few AlwaysFire Pyros to the punchie subwave, but lowered maxactives on the punchies to make room for them.
- Replaced Giant Stickybomb Demos with Valve's giant rapid fire demos. These giants also now wait for the punchies and newly added pyros to die so they don't spawn too early and cause pacing issues.

W2
- Lowered MaxActive of beginning soldiers to 8.

W4
- The Big-Heal Kritzkriegs were a bit too much during testing, so they're now just normal Kritzkriegs.
- As it turns out, the last subwave already had a WaitForAllSpawned in the first place. I removed the WaitBeforeStarting on it but it actually made this wave CBT to play, so it remains unchanged now.
- Removed Crits from the Giant Spammer Soldiers.

W6
- Swapped Giant Stickybomb Demos to Burstfire Demos.

W7
- No, I'm not going to rename the DF pyros to that. This is the greatest feedback of all time.
- Gave the hyper burstfire soldiers some mad drip to better indicate that this robot is going to slap your shit

Messages In This Thread
[MISSION] Nox - Rusted Remnants - by Ciaran - 03-19-2022, 04:53 AM
RE: [MISSION] Nox - Rusted Remnants - by eyes - 03-19-2022, 10:23 PM
RE: [MISSION] Nox - Rusted Remnants - by Ciaran - 03-20-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: [MISSION] Nox - Rusted Remnants - by Ciaran - 05-17-2022, 03:24 AM
RE: [MISSION] Nox - Rusted Remnants - by Ciaran - 05-23-2022, 02:32 AM
RE: [MISSION] Nox - Rusted Remnants - by Ciaran - 05-23-2022, 06:48 PM