[MISSION] Rottenburg - Assault and Battery

23 Replies, 18718 Views
Judges Present : PDA Expert, DaMeister, randomguy

The mission is now on its 1st STRIKE.
Note from admin. This strike has been revoked for having tested on the wrong version.

Demo link : https://us-testing.moonlight.tf:27107/de...23.dem.zip

Wave 1 :

thoughts on support bots because i can't put it in detail

randomguy :  i'd say 'add some mainwave and move inf support to the end'

The Giant Sollies at the start shouldn't come out of flank spawn, as this isn't coaltown, meaning that the flank spawn actually matters!

Wave 2 :

Make the winger scouts and giant demoknights not use the flank spawn, see wave 1 feedback for explanation.

The winger scouts make pyro's life (without medic) hell (especially when they get minicritted at the end), you should consider replacing them with something much more tolerable for that class.

Wave 3 :

Giant Deflector Uber Medic Squads should not come out of the flank spawn, see wave 1 feedback.

Support is very spammy, turn it down.

Wave 5 :

Remove crits from the Giant Rapid Fire Soldiers(Or their quick ubers), a team without phlog pyro will get their ass kicked.

Wave 6 :

Support needs to be heavily toned down, as its painful in its current state. I suggest using pyros and regular demomen.

Remove crits from the small deflector heavies, no one likes to be a mario painting from super mario 64. Or you could swap it to the g deflectors instead.

Boss shouldn't insta-kill buildings, it just makes engineer's live terrible and not fun.

Boss shouldn't deal 150 dmg with its ring with FULL FIRE RES.

Boss' pulling mechanic is very annoying and not fun to fight.

[Image: hay_block_side.png]            crimbo
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 12:47 AM by M1.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MISSION] Rottenburg - Assault and Battery - by PDA Expert - 02-19-2022, 10:14 PM