[MISSION] Mannworks - Monster Maneuvers

6 Replies, 1131 Views
Expert Difficulty
7 Waves
Cash amounts given out each wave are the exact same as Mann-euvers, the Valve Mannworks Normal mission. $400 Starter.

Credits

- Icons belong to their respective artists.
- Big thanks to all of the playtesters who helped me iron out every little detail of this mission. Playtested 20+ times, the only remaining issues should be very minor.

Difficulty was very heavily controlled for in testing. It is meant to be a difficult mission, even among experts. The majority of playtesting sessions didn't struggle very much with the mission.

Major points of concern that have been addressed in playtesting:

Wave 1:

The Giant Heal on Kill Shotgunner had 3 playtesting sessions dedicated just to tuning his itemattributes. I do not believe it should need any further nerfs.

Wave 5:

The Spies this wave have been implemented in every way you could conceivably implement a Spy. I've tried Support limited, main wave and support 1, to test every suggestion that was made to me. I found that putting them in main wave was the best way to implement them, as it clearly signalled to everybody these were not mission support spies you could expect from seeing spies in support on the wave bar.

Thank you for reading, enjoy your time judging this (-:

Attached Files
.pop   mvm_mannworks_exp_monster_maneuvers.pop (Size: 52.93 KB / Downloads: 46)

Messages In This Thread
[MISSION] Mannworks - Monster Maneuvers - by Floro - 12-06-2023, 09:39 AM